My Phone

Recycle Bin

My Documents

i keep getting raped by a sexual demon

• I have an Astral Projection every night. There is never a night where I am not lucid or out of my body. Every night I am out of the body.

However, recently I have encountered a sexual demon. She would paralyze me and rape me for hours until I finally wake up. I would have multiple orgasms and ejaculations in a row uncontrollably, satisfying this "demon" as I helplessly ejaculate inside her repeatedly.

Before I could easily wake up to cancel itโ€”it wasn't an issue. But now its getting impossible, sometimes being raped and orgasming for hours at a time. The more I get raped, the longer the next rape will be. It only used to be a few minutes or less but now its hours as so many nights of raping sessions have gone by.

From what I understand, the more she rapes me, the longer sheโ€™s able to "paralyze" me for the next rape. It started with only a couple min to a few hours.

How do I stop this? This is starting to make me no longer want to have an OBE just for the fact she awaits me every night and rapes me.

I would OBE and not a minute later she would "paralyze" me, and begin to rape me continuously for hours. It is a jarring and scary experience considering I ejaculate and helplessly orgasm for several hours straight.

Please help me as this was my favorite hobby ever. Years of practice all for nothing. I can no longer stand being forced to orgasm and ejaculate helplessly for the entire night. The longest she "suspended" me was four hours, where I orgasmed non stop for that time.

It doesn't help that I always anticipate her every night, and this is why I believe it has increased from a few minutes to few hours of rape. The more I anxiously anticipate her, the stronger her sexual grip on me.
    ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• Iโ€™m sorry ๐Ÿถ but what am I reading. Sounds like a plot for an indie movie. Hbu have a lawyer keep guard at your bed at night and see what happens.

• Stan

@nickxnyc is this a problem?

• This has to be the funniest shit Iโ€™ve came across in time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• this the type of shit i see on the carti reddit

• LMAOOOOOO

• yo i wouldnt mind if I had this kind of dreams ngl๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• how is this a bad thing

ยฉ 2018 AWGE

Connection Alert

Looks like your connection to AWGE Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.